- What is the content that the different parties provide? What are the interfaces with respect to: Content/Scope, Format, Level of fidelity, Level of detail?
- What is the process map for the model / information exchanges?
- What transfer mechanisms exits between the parties?
- What are the feedback mechanisms in the model evolution process?
- Viewpoints from different disciplines: designers, contractors, subcontractors, MEP, Pre-cast, Structural, Curtain wall.
- Design practices e.g. model freezes, modeling standards.
- Maps of the delivery processes/
- How big of a problem are exchanges in the industry? How formal of a process do we need to have or are we just intuitively doing the right thing?
- Examples of what works, what does not work.
BIM With Others
The BIMForum is planning the fall meeting (to be held in DCish on October 2nd & 3rd). The theme of the meeting is "BIM With Others", so we are looking for presenters who can speak on: