If you are never satisfied with the status quo, welcome.
You are among friends.I'm Laura Handler, voracious learner and continuous improver.
I used to write weekly about my experiences implementing new technologies and innovating process in commercial construction. Overtime, I realized that I was less passionate about buildings and much more passionate about deliberate process and the 'human side' of efficiency and continuous improvement.
So in 2014, I made a change. I am now the Director of Strategic Programs at Sovos Compliance. There, I am somewhat of a Swiss army knife - chief of staff to our CEO, steward of best practices, strategic planner, and occasional project manager. I've learned a lot...and I continue to.
I am loving my new role in a new company and a new industry. I'm excited to continue sharing reflections and lessons learned from various experiences enabling change, continuous improvement, and the such.
Receive new posts In Your Inbox.
More on Me
|Chairing the April 2013 BIMForum |
Conference on the Human Side of BIM
Now, at Sovos Compliance, I serve as Director of Strategic Programs. I am somewhat of a Swiss army knife - chief of staff to our CEO, steward of best practices, strategic planner, and occasional project manager.
You can read what others have written about me here.
- 2014 Women of FIRE from Banker & Tradesman
- Woman to Watch: Building Innovator & Thought Leader Laura Handler (2014)
- Arlington Resident Named Maverick in Construction Business
- Named a Silver Maverick of the Year in 2012 from the Stevie Awards
- Youngest Ever to be Named a BD+C 40 Under 40 Professional (2010)
- Boston Business Journal Using social media in B2B
- Recipient of the first WPI Women of Strength Award (2005)